Which course best prepares YOUR child to be a safe babysitter?
COMPARE Babysitting Classes
|$35 Small Rec Ctr
$96 Large Rec Ctr
NOT agency approved curriculum
American Red Cross
- From 2-7 hrs long
- No book, no video clips
- No dolls or mannequins used
- Instructor is a rec ctr employee? or a business that made up a class?
- No certification card from Medical Director approved agency.
- CPR IS included (not including AED use, so not “certified”)
- JEANius instructor has 20 years experience CPR, Babysitting, First Aid, teaches *continually*
- Thorough instruction – 4+ hour class
- Excellent book & video clips in class
- ASHI (American Safety & Health) Certification Card
Read my excellent Google Business Reviews !!!
- CPR NOT included- you pay for a whole 2nd class to learn CPR
- Instructor usually a volunteer, only teaching occasionally
- LONG Class 6.5 -7 hours
- Book – not user friendly
- Certification card